PaladinID Sells RFID-embedded Tags & Labels
What is Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)?
… And, why are customers requesting that we embed Radio Frequency Identification behind my barcode labels and tags? Radio Frequency is a contactless protocol. RFID enables contactless transfer of information from contact holder to receiver:
Near Field Communication
What is NFC?
… And, why are customers asking for NFC embedded barcode labels and tags?
- NFC technology has long been used in Fulfillment & Distribution, Authentication, Validation and the Prevention of Counterfeit Distribution
- NFC technology has long been a staple in the Android community and now iOS has opened the existing NFC functionality to developers
- Open access on both Android and iOS will make NFC/RFID the ubiquitous way for the world to transfer information.
- Radio Frequency is a contactless protocol. RFID enables contactless transfer of information from contact holder to receiver.
- High speed scanning provides real-time access to limitless information related to the RFID-tagged item or product