PaladinID Offers CleanRoom Certified Label Solutions
Introducing CleanRoom labels with RFID embedded sensors.
At PaladinID, we’ve noticed over the past several years that there are increasing applications for Cleanroom labels. With the advent of smaller, mobile printers, labs are now locating printers in and around the manufacturing area with distributed printing. Particles and contaminants from a typical label are no longer wanted in today’s high-tech environment. Cleanroom designation has many meanings and classifications, but all are made in a dust-free controlled production facility.
Another trend we’re seeing in CleanRoom labeling is the inclusion of RFID sensors. Labels embedded with RFID can be connected real-time to IT systems, enabling chain of custody reporting, patient tracking & billing integration. The adoption of RFID has made its way into the cleanroom label arena. We are a company that can not only produce cleanroom labels, but can also fulfill any RFID cleanroom label requirements you may have. We are cleanroom certified!
- Direct thermal or thermal transfer printing
- Non-particulating, residue-free, low outgassing
- Available in a variety of synthetic facestocks and adhesives
- Can be ordered in pre-printed or blank
- Customized solutions including special shapes, sizes and non-standard roll diameter and core sizes
- Available in Classic Clean and UltraClean
- Our labels will work in any printer
PaladinID’s commitment to saving you time and money, while ensuring your product labels maintain the highest level of quality, accuracy, and consistency is what differentiates us from the competition. PaladinID has created and supported high-performance labeling solutions all over the world. If you would like to know how PaladinID can help you, please email us or give us a call at 888.972.5234. We look forward to hearing from you.