LVS-7510 Print Quality Inspection System
The LVS-7510 print quality inspection system is for companies who need 100% verification on their labels not only on bar codes but text as well. More and more companies are getting fined for poorly printed labels or for unreadable bar codes. This is a perfect solution that integrates into a standard thermal transfer printer like a Zebra ZT610. This is the first product that give you real time pass/fail on the standards you set. If you need to produce high quality labels with 100 % accuracy both in bar codes and text, then the LVS-7510 print quality inspection system should be a welcome addition to your company.
Below are several industries who are adopting this technology like:
- Medical device manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical manufactures
- Consumer goods packaging
- Specialty chemical manufacturing
Ensure accuracy and data integrity on each label at print speeds of up to 254mm (10″) per second with the LVS-7510 Print Quality Inspection System:
- Identify label defects
- Eliminate Fines and Disputes
- Reduce Rework
- Control Waste
- Avoid Liability
- Provides operator notification of print quality degradation
- Can be used with off-line verifiers to create a seamless label design and production quality system
Vision technology for thermal printers: 100% label inspection including 1D/2D bar code verification, OCR, serialization and blemish detection.
- Bar code Verification (Grading of 1D/2D Codes). Inspects any combination of 1D/2D codes and grades them using internationally accepted standards. The software displays a real-time graph indicating the overall ISO grade therefore allowing the operator to view trends in print quality for hundreds of previously inspected labels. As errors are detected, the graph changes color. Other error warning indicators are available including printer stop, light stack, alarm, etc.
- Bar code Validation (Reading of 1D/2D Codes). Inspects codes to determine if they are “readable.” No attempt is made to grade according to any standard.
- Master to Label Comparison (Blemish Detection). Identifies print faults, such as skews, smears, registration errors, die-cut errors and missing information. This feature includes a variable data function that recognizes expected variables within a pattern-matching zone but does not report the data as a blemish. Also includes a variable sensitivity setting for each label field inspected.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR). “Reads” characters and reports the data content.
- Optical Character Verification (OCV). Ensures that a string of sequential characters are read and/or verified against a known field or database.
- Number Validation. Verifies the expected order of any numerical series, detects duplicates and sequence errors, and matches variable numbers with external data files.
- Data and Code Matching. Verifies encoded data that represents human readable information and ensures synchronicity of multiple fields within a label.
- Printer Integration. LVS-7510 integrates into Zebra xi4, Zebra ZT600 and Printronix T8000 series printers.