Do you use floor labels in your warehouse, plant, or store? How long do they last before the edges start to peel up and the printing fades?
Floor labels eventually wear away due to pedestrian and vehicle traffic.
What if there was a way to protect your floor labels and get more life out of them? Now there is with Labor Armor.
They are perfect for:
- Interior & Exterior Doors
- Bulk Floor Locations
- Staging Lane Areas
- Shipping Docks
Related: Do you need a new TTO printer?
Protect your Floor Labels with Label Armor
Label Armor is a self-adhesive label protector. You can now protect your floor labels with ease. The clear window allows you to cover and protect labels on floors, doors and walls.
- Textured, anti-slip surface
- Provides extra safety and longevity
- Easy Installation
- Low cost
- Variety of sizes and colors
Available Sizes for Floor Label Protectors
Label Armor is available in half letter and full letter sizes.
Half Letter Size:
- Overall- 8.125″ W x 11.625″ L
- Opening- 6″ W x 8.35″ L
Full Letter Size:
- Overall- 12.125″ W x 15.625″ L
- Opening- 8.25″ W x 11.75″ L
Custom sizes and colors are available. For more information please contact us at (888) 972 – 5234 or email email@example.com.
How to Protect Your Floor Labels
- Clean the surface where the intended label will be applied.
- Ensure the prepared surface is above 50˚F.
- Apply your preprinted label to the surface. If your surface is porous we recommend our optional Surface Primer (see below) to help improve the adhesion of Label Armor.
- Remove the film backing from Label Armor and apply over the printed label.
- Apply even pressure to the adhesive strips. An optional seam roller or rubber squeegee is recommended to ensure complete adhesion. We also recommend our optional Edge Fix to help extend the life of Label Armor around the edges.
NOTE: There is a 48 hour curing time necessary for complete, secure sealing of the adhesive.
In order to properly secure your Label Armor, cleaning and sealing it is crucial. We offer Surface Primer and Edge Fix to help extend the life of your floor labels and protectors.
Surface Primer. Used for sealing porous surfaces such as wood or concrete. Use prior to installation for ultimate durability. Just one liter of Surface Primer covers up to five square meters. Simply brush into place on a clean surface. Allow to dry and install the label first followed by Label Armor.
Edge Fix. For added durability that prevents Label Armor from lifting due to extreme conditions like pallet or fork drag, apply Edge Fix around the edges of Label Armor. This creates a hardened smooth edge that extends its life.
“Making companies more competitive by offering the correct label printing solution,
on time, within budget, while creating unmatched value”.
Send us an email or call 888.9725234 and order yours today. Let us know what you are looking for and we will be glad to help you find it.
About PaladinID, LLC
PaladinID’s commitment to saving you time and money, while ensuring your product labels maintain the highest level of quality, accuracy, and consistency is what differentiates us from the competition. Located in central New Hampshire, PaladinID has been serving Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New England, and beyond for over 30 years, and in 2017, became an RFID-certified company. PaladinID has created and supported high-performance product labeling solutions in many diverse fields. If you would like to know how PaladinID can help you, please email or give us a call at 888.972.5234. We look forward to serving you.