If you print RFID labels and tags you need to check out the best RFID printers on the market: The Printronix T4000 RFID Thermal Printers.
The Gold Standard! The Best in Class! The Whole Enchilada!
Features of the Best RFID Printers
Due to its compact size, the T4000 fits into environments where space is limited but enterprise-level performance and RFID printing is a requirement.
If you’re looking to improve productivity…look no further.
- Industry-leading print speed of 10 ips
- Prints up to 5,000 labels a day in demanding environments
- Compatible with PrintNet Enterprise, printer management tool
- Fast ARM Cortex A-7 processor
- Automated alerts keep your enterprise efficient and productive
- Uptime is maximized with 450m ribbons and 8″ label roll capacity
The T4000 is our most compact and affordable industrial printer. Check out the following adaptability features:
- Optional RFID model encodes both standard RFID labels and on-metal RFID tags
- Optional connectivity: Enterprise level WiFi, 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.2
- Enterprise-level WiFi encryption and security protocols
- Extensive standard connectivity features including Ethernet, USB Host, USB Device, serial
- Nine printer emulations for seamless integrations
- Rugged metal enclosure with bi-fold side panel
- Built on Printronix System Architecture (PSA) Platform for proven dependability
- Proprietary printhead algorithms deliver high-quality barcodes
- Large LCD color screen and easy-to-use control panel
- High MTBF of up to 12,000 hours
- Wide operating temperature range from 0 degrees C to 40 degrees C
PaladinID is an authorized re-seller of these amazing printers and has a complete line of labels, adhesives, and software for any label application. We look forward to working with you.
If you’re not sure what type of printer you need, feel free to contact us and we’ll be happy to talk with you about your particular situation.
About PaladinID LLC
PaladinID develops and supports high-performance bar code labeling applications. We work with our clients to “Make Your Mark” by providing the expertise and tools necessary to create an entire product label printing solution. Located in central New Hampshire, PaladinID has been serving Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New England, and beyond for over 30 years, and in 2017, became an RFID-certified company.