Are you up on the current labeling trends? According to the experts, this is what you need to know.
#1 in Labeling Trends: Automation
The past 18 months have experienced a huge upswing in shipping. With that, more and more companies are moving toward automating as much of their process as they can. Autoapplying labels have really hit their stride. We love that Epson has developed a solution for automatically applying on-demand color labels.
With the new Epson 6000 line of color inkjet printers, printing is now affordable and fast.
We love this solution so much we want you to send us your label format in a PDF and we will print you samples of your exact label. See the difference this can make.
Watch this video overview of this new color on-demand print-and-apply solution from Epson.
#2. More Color
There are more choices than ever before to add color to your labeling. There are also several reasons for doing this:
- From a marketing perspective, you can make your labels and packaging stand out. Colors help to evoke emotions and can greatly influence a purchase decision.
- You can differentiate various variations within a family of a certain product.
- Color labels can really help you organize your lab or warehouse.
- Adding color to outdoor labels. We created a fade-resistant ink that lasts up to 15 years. You can even print your variable data on it.
- Cannabis Labels. Instead of buying several different labels, lots of different ink ribbons, and even different printers, we can help you figure out the best in-house system that will get it all done fast and for less money.
#4. Easy Return Labels
Online shopping has reached an all-time record-breaking high with no signs of slowing down. The shifting trend from shopping at brick-and-mortal retail stores to online e-commerce sites means a demand for a smooth online shopping experience.
Consumers and online shoppers want the easiest return and exchange solution possible.
Is your e-commerce business delivering on this demand? Learn more.
In the label and printing industry, so much of the new technology is announced at tradeshows. With most (or all) of them canceled in 2020, we are looking forward to the emergence of trade shows once again!
What are you looking forward to in labeling trends?
Give us a call or email us to set up an appointment. (888) 972 – 5234 or firstname.lastname@example.org
MAKE YOUR MARK!
“Making companies more competitive by offering the correct label printing solution, on time, within budget, while creating unmatched value”.
About PaladinID, LLC
PaladinID develops and supports high-performance bar code labeling applications. We work with our clients to “Make Your Mark” by providing the expertise and tools necessary to create an entire product label printing solution. Located in central New Hampshire, PaladinID has been serving Massachusetts, Vermont, Maine, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New England, and beyond for over 30 years, and in 2017, became an RFID-certified company. We look forward to working with you.