Use the links below for recent barcode labeling news:
- Ask The Expert: Mike Shabet, Cybra Corporation RFID Eco Systems Pioneer November 2017
- Solving: Labeling Ampules Real-Time Mass Production November 2017
- Solving: Talking To Movers & Shakers In RFID October 2017
- Medical Design Briefs Article September 2017
- PaladinID Announces Their Participation In The 2017 Medical Tubing Show September 2017
- PaladinID Received RFID Certification From Alien Technology September 2017
- 2017 DMNE Show With Alien Technology April 2017
- The Great Tom Brady Jersey Hunt April 2017
- New Alliance With BSI January 2013
- How To Choose The Right Label Supplier October 2012
- Passion For Bar Codes November 2011
- PaladinID Becomes A Platinum Partner With Source Technologies September 2011
- Datamax-O'Neil Recognizes Top Partners at Partners in Progress Conference May 2010 - Press Release
- Smart Meters Just Got Smarter! June 2009 - General Release
- Barcoding Seminar (PDF) April 2008 - Lakes Region Community College
- Making Their Mark (PDF) February 2008 - Business NH Magazine
- RFID investors, stakeholders meet in Boston February 2008 - Mass High Tech
"Production labeling and identification is a critical step in our manufacturing process to ensure products are manufactured according to spec and reach customers on time. Dana Ritchie and PaladinID continues to provide Madico with scanning and labeling solutions that integrates with our back-end legacy ERP system. PaladinID delivers on simplified solutions and support that enables us to be competitive and cost effective."
~ Daron Whitehouse, Madico Inc.
"Thank you so very much for the work you do. You are my life saver. It is so nice to know that there are people out there like you that are willing to go the extra mile for their customers."
~ Megan Dawes, Amerimax Building Products
"PaladinID has been a great vendor for us here at Eastern University over the last 7 years. We have appreciated your delivery of bar code labels, ID card and ID card ribbons that have met the needs of our over 3700 students. We are fortunate to have a partnership between you and Eastern University. Keep up the great work."
~ David Urban, Eastern University
"I can't think of an easier person to work with than Dana. He seems to be familiar with every kind of printer hardware and software, and drops everything to come help us, even with equipment we bought elsewhere."
~ Amy Richardson, Alpco.com
"We are very pleased with the quality and professionalism of PaladinID, LLC. They provide prompt and courteous service and they have been an invaluable and dependable resource and partner for many years. They are a very caring group of people and I recommend them highly!"
~ Beth S., KAF
"Dana has always been very responsive. Any time we have any issue, no matter how small, he'll come right in and help out. He's very consistent on deliveries, I really don't know what else I could ask for."
~ Donna Ferrante, LaunchWorks Manufacturing Lab
"Dana's a very dedicated vendor. If I have an issue and send an email, he's very quick to respond, every time. He's been very very supportive of anything we needed to do."
~ Keith M., Engineering Technician
"Dana's great to work with because the relationship is so important to him. When I call he's always quick to respond, he's very thorough about getting me what I need promptly, and then he always follows up to make sure it was right. Honestly I don't think there's enough good I could say about working with Dana."
~ Michelle Williams, Rogers Manufacturing Corporation
"Dana's talent is based on staying current with today's technology. Providing a cost effective solution based on the needs of the application. He cares deeply about his customers and works closely with them when it comes to planning and bringing in inventory just in time. His commitment to the industry is second to none. His main goal is to make sure his customers meet and exceed their goals. He is a problem solver and a solutions provider."
~ Rosemarie Hill, Datamax-O'Neil
"Because of his experience in the industry, Dana made it easy to design and implement a label system for a machine he'd never seen or worked with before."
~ Pat Roofe, Cambridge Isotope Laboratories, Inc.